Sunday, February 5, 2012

WORDS FROM THE PSALMS

The LORD is my light
   and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
the LORD is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

For in the time of trouble
   he shall hide me in his pavilion:
in the secret of his tabernacle
   shall he hide me:
he shall set me upon a rock.

The LORD is my strength
   and my shield;
my heart trusteth in him,
   and I am helped:
therefore my heart
   greatly rejoiceth;
and with my song
   will I praise him.

Thou shalt hide them
   in the secret of thy presence
   from the pride of man:
thou shalt hide them secretly
   in a pavilion
   from the strife of tongues.

Surely goodness and mercy
   shall follow me
   all the days of my life:
and I will dwell
   in the house of the LORD
   for ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.