Sunday, February 5, 2012

HAVE NO FEAR

     And the Lord said unto Jeremiah the prophet:  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
     And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
     After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram:  I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
     And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father:  fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.
     The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.
     The fear of the LORD is to hate evil.
     The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life.
     The fear of man bringeth a snare.
     For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
     Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid:  go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
     Fear not, I am with thee.
     Fear not, I have redeemed thee.
     Fear not, thou shalt not be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.