Friday, February 3, 2012

HE WROTE THE HISTORY OF THE FUTURE

     Did you know God wrote the history of the future? 
     The Word of God contains not only the story of the creation of the universe, but it is also the story of the history of the future.  The Bible is the story of human history, from the beginning until the ending, written before it happens.  This why Jesus can say, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending.   Also written in the Gospel of John, All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
    This blog today includes a song that was written with the title, He Wrote the History of the Future. 
Please let me introduce the author of the song: 
     The Mullins Family has been one of the greatest influences of my Christian life.  My wife and I have known Roger and Cherie Mullins and their children for nearly thirty years.  They have been in Christian evangelism in music and in preaching for a long, long time. Their dedication, devotion, discipline, and faithfulness has never wavered, regardless of their circumstances.
     Cherie told me she wrote the song in 1993 after hearing a sermon by Reverend Ralph Easterwood, in which he said, "God has always known everything, from beginning to end." 
     "I can remember writing that one phrase down on a piece of paper," she said, "and tucking it in my Bible, then later on I began to dwell on that sentence. The rest is history!  God blessed with the lyrics and then He let me fit the 50's style tune to the lyrics.  Roger recorded it in 1997 on an album that he and I did together, called Our Journey." 
     The song is available at Mullins Music, P.O. Box 629, Stockbridge, GA. 30281 for $12.00 which includes shipping fees.  Here are also two links where you can go to hear the song as well as see other recordings of the Mullins Family as well as recordings by the son, Buddy Mullins.
         www.CherieY.Mullins.com        www.BuddyMullins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.