Friday, February 3, 2012

THUS SAITH THE LORD

     And God said, Let there be light and there was light.
     And God said,  Put off thy shoes from thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
     And God said, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
     And God said,  Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
     And God said,  I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
     And God said, he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel.
      And God said, I AM THAT I AM.
      And the Lord said, Thou shalt bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
      And the Lord said,  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending.
      And the Lord said, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
      And God said, And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
     And the Lord said, In my Father's house are many mansions.
     And God said, The earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
     And the Lord said, I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
     And the Lord said, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves:  it is the gift of God.                                    
     And God said, mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
     And the Lord said, And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
                          
   The Bible:  the greatest book ever written about the greatest story ever told. 
    
    
    
    
    



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.