Friday, August 11, 2017

LOOK! UP IN THE CLOUDS!

   "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."  (Acts 1: 11)

   "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."  (1st Corinthians 2: 9)

   "For he (Abraham) looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."  (Hebrews 11: 10; parenthetical mine)

   "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:  and though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:  whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me."  (Job 19: 25-27)

   "And then there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming upon the earth:  for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.  And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."  (Luke 21: 25-27)

   "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him:  and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.  Even so, Amen."  (Revelation 1: 7)

   "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."  (Revelation 1: 8)

   "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."  (Revelation 22: 20)

                                       Lyrics and Music by Squire Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.