Sunday, July 30, 2017

FALLING IN LOVE

  Have you ever fallen in love with God?
  Have you ever wept for Jesus, who gave his life for you and me?
  Have you ever wept for the disciples and apostles of Christ, who gave their lives for the Gospel's sake?

   "Come, see a man, which told me all things that I ever did:  is not this the Christ?"  (John 4: 29)

   "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.  And Jesus said unto him, To-day shalt thou be with me in paradise."  (Luke 23: 42-43)

                       To know Him is to love Him
                            and to love Him
                               is to think of Him
                                  all the day long:
                         from the rising of the sun
                         to the going down thereof.

                       Love letters belong to Him
                          and songs of praise:
                             for He did for me
                          all that I could never do
                             for myself alone.

                       As the Shepherd of the sheep
                           He led me also
                              beside the still waters;
                              He restored my soul;
                              my cup runneth over.

                       Love letters belong to Him
                           and songs of praise:
                           from the rising of the sun
                           to the going down thereof.

                  "Come, see a man:  is not this the Christ?"
                  "Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom."

  "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."     (Romans 8: 38-39)

                      In His Majesty's service,
                         to the King of kings
                            and Lord of lords!

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.