Friday, July 7, 2017

EASTBOUND AND DOWN

   For the first 47 years of my life, I believed in God, I believed in Christ, and I believed in the Bible.
   Moreover, I read the Bible, studied the Bible, and even wrote stories about Bible stories.
   Early in the morning in the spring of 1995, while the sun was not yet up, I was driving eastbound and down on Interstate 20 out of Atlanta heading to Covington.  That's when, from out of nowhere, the Lord came to me and I met Jesus Christ for the first time in my life.  And for all the things I had believed in my head, I now believed in my heart.
  So you see, my friends, people do not necessarily need to be in church buildings to be saved from their sins. They just need to believe when Christ shows up.
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him up from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."  (Romans 10: 9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.