Saturday, October 5, 2013

GOD IS MY GOLF PRO

   God is all knowledge, God understands the knowledge of golf, and God wants His people to be successful in their endeavors.
   When I began playing golf in 2009 at the age of 62, I asked God to help me to play a sport that I had never played before; therefore, I had no knowledge of golf.
    Since 2009, my journey in golf has been an amazing experience.  I have been able to par a golf course two times, I have hit a hole-in-one, and this morning I scored my 3rd eagle during this span of time.
   These are good days for me in golf, and I believe better days are yet ahead because of my faith in God through His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.  This is possible because God is my golf pro and not my caddy.
   So now, do you believe it is foolishness to pray to God about your golf game?  For your job application?  For your children and grand-children?  Or for the freedom of your nation?  Or to play a piano?
      ...but with God all things are possible.  (Matthew 19: 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.