Thursday, December 13, 2012

STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

      Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mind house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.  (Malachi 3: 10)

   Seek God, and He will open the windows of heaven just for you.
      But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  (Matthew 6: 33)
     
   Try God, and He will prove this to be true just for you.
      For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  (Jeremiah 29: 11-13)

   Trust God, and He will deliver you in the time of trouble.
      For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:  in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.  (Psalm 27: 5)

   Turn to God, and He will thrill you.
      BLESSED is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  But his delight is the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.   (Psalm 1: 1-3)

   What are your dreams?  What do you want to accomplish in your lifetime? 
   Dreams with boundaries will die within you, but God will remove your boudaries and allow your dream to prosper if you will only seek Him, try Him, trust Him, and turn to Him.
   Your life is not an accident; therefore, what did God make you to become? 
   Take your question to God and He will answer thee.  He will show you the talent He placed in you, and He will help you in your endeavor. 
   Therefore, surrender to God and He will lead you on the path on which shall stand, and your accomplishments will astound you!
   Remember, it is impossible for God to break His promises, and His promises will be the foundation underneath your feet, and those promises will never change.  And you have God's Word on it.
   Jesus said, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.  (Matthew 24:35)
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.