Monday, December 3, 2012

ONE YEAR LATER

   In the month of November, 2011, I began writing this 7th Highway blog.  At that time, all I knew was that I wanted to write about God although I did not know what I would write, how I would write, nor when I would begin.  So I went to the Lord in prayer concerning this goal, and this blog had its birth in prayer.  Every article I have written over the past year has also had its birth in prayer. 
   Over the past twelve months, I will tell you that this past year has been the greatest year of education I have ever received in a one-year period of time!  As I have studied God's Holy Bible, and, as I have searched and researched for information about the topics I have covered, receiving an education was a total surprise.  About 90% of all the information I have covered in the past year has been new information for me.  I will tell you that I only wish I had known all that I have come to learn thirty years ago.  But I did not know it then. 
   The purpose of my blog has been to share the good news of Jesus Christ.  In so doing, I have made every effort to write truth in each and every article that I have submitted.  For if I am not going to write truth, then I will cease from this endeavor. 
   Just over a year ago, I was playing golf, having a good time, and enjoying my retirement.  And all of that changed when I began to write the 7th Highway.  A year later and I am not the same person I was a year ago, for I did not know the change that would happen in my own mind and in my own heart; for now I see the world through new eyes, with a new mind, and also with a new heart:  and the world I see is in not a pleasant world to see.  In one way, this is sad; but on the positive side, at least even now I know the truth of the world I see with my own eyes, and I am no longer blinded by my own perception.
   For you see, we are surrounded by a worldwide web of evil people:  a network of evil minds that will control the world with a new world government which is called the New World Order.  Therefore, I fear the evil that is coming upon the people of nations around the world as well as for the nation of the United States.  I fear for the children and the grandchildren in nations around the world as well as for the nation of the United States.  The future will not be pleasant.  This is frightening because this new government will kill and murder people all over the world.  This they must do in order to bring all people under submission to be ruled as slaves.  Nothing good will come from this new tyranny upon the people of the world. 
   Knowing this, I pray for people every day.  I pray that people I know will be saved by Jesus Christ, and I also pray for people I do not know and have never met to do the same.  But I also know that time is running out.  Now is the time for people to be saved, for there will come a time when they will not want to be saved because, if they resist Christ, often enough and long enough, they will be consumed by the evil that is consuming the world. 
   One year later and I am not the same.  The Lord has opened my mind to truth in ways that I can not number as well as in ways that I do not understand:  other than to say that He did it for me; I did not do it by myself.  And for all that God has done for me in the past year, He can also do it for you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.