Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NOW I CAN SEE

   Today, let me speak to you from my heart and this way you will understand why I write this blog with such a conviction of urgency.
   Before I began writing this blog last November, I never knew or understood the suffering of children across the United States and around the world.
   Before last November, I never knew about the sexual prostitution of children in the United States and around the world.
   Before last November, I never knew or understood the suffering of women in the United States and around the world.
   Before last November, I never knew that human sacrifices on the altars of Satan by religions and secret societies existed in the United States and around the world.
   Before last November, I never knew the suffering and dying of the women of Islam and that their husbands are empowered to kill them and still be legal within their religious/legal system.  I never knew that crimes against humanity would not be a consideration in the eyes of world courts against murderers.
   Before last November, I did not know that men could take little children as young as six years of age to be their brides and be legal within their religious/legal systems, and that people are proud to commit crimes against children.
   Before last November, I did not know that nations around the world are not concerned about crimes against children or crimes against women.
   Before last November, I never knew that so many Christians in the United States have deserted Christ to join paganism.
   I never knew that so many Americans do not stand up for God, that do not stand up for the Holy Bible, all across the United States until last November.
   I did not know that so many Americans, in churches today, are cold about their beliefs in God until last November.
   There are many things I did not know nor consider until the Lord enabled me to write a blog about Him last November; and in so doing, He opened unto me a treasure chest of information that I did not know at that time.
   Therefore, the topics I write about on this blog are information that the Lord has enabled me to see and understand, whereas before I was blind in my own world of living and believing.
   Now I can see all that the Lord has been watching for 2000 years.
   Today, will you speak one prayer in the name of Christ for the suffering women and children in the United States and around the world?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.