Sunday, March 11, 2012

A HURTING HEART

   As I write this blog, I want you to know that as I consider the suffering of people around the world, this hurts my heart.
   When I consider the suffering of children in the United States and around the world, this hurts my heart; for children should not be the subject of cruel adults, but they are.  Nations should rise up to protect and defend their little ones from preditors, but nations do nothing:  neither in the United States, nor around the world.
   When I consider the suffering of women in the United States and around the world, this hurts my heart.  In Islam, for example, it is legal for men to kill their wives and the men get away with murder.  This is wrong!  And it is wrong for men to take children brides as young as six years of age!  Little girls should be little girls and not be sexually brutalized by men.  And the men get away with depravity because their religion, written by men, gives them legalization.
   Neither should little children be sexual prostitutes for wicked men, but they are.  And nations around the world do nothing to protect and free children from crimes against their little bodies.  But nations do nothing:  neither in the United States, nor around the world.
   When I consider the millions of people around the world who will never be able to let go of their false religions and false philosophies and be saved from their sins through Christ our Lord, this hurts my heart.  For there are people that I know who will never let go of their false beliefs about Christ and be saved, and this, too, hurts my heart.
   As I consider the will of God, I also know that God is allowing people to suffer because of their disobedience unto Him and because they are violating God's first commandment, which is, Thou shalt have no other gods before me.  Knowing this, the suffering of people is the consequence of their behavior from decisions they have made from their own minds.
   When I consider the number of men in the United States that do not stand up for God or the Bible anymore, this hurts my heart.  They stand up for everything under the sun except the right thing, which is God.  So then, women and children in the United States will continue to suffer because the men will not be men. 
   When I consider the number of men in the United States who continuously lead their families to false religions and not to Chirst, this hurts my heart.  These men have heard of Christ all their lives and they continue to ignore Him.  As a consequence of their decisions, their families will suffer, both now and in the future.  For God called men to lead, not to follow; to be the head, and not the tail.
   God called men to be the spiritual leaders of their families and to lead their families in the ways of God:  and not in the ways of this world, nor in false religions and philosophies of men.
   This blog is not about me and my judgement, not at all!  It is simply a reiteration from the Word of God, which is the Word of Truth.  Therefore it is not me who can rescue all the suffering of people in the world although I would do it if I had the power; but I do not have that power, for that power belongs to God.  What I do, however, is pray to God to help the suffering of people; for in praying, I am calling on the highest power in the universe.
   You can do this, too.  Know, then, that when you pray and as often as you pray to God, you are calling on the highest power in the universe.  And you can do this.  You can pray directly to God and bypass all of the false religious teachings and philosophies of men and go directly to the throne of God in heaven!  And when you pray and ask in the name of Christ, the Lord will hear you.  The Lord knows your voice because He created your voice.  Remember, too, that you do not need permission to pray to God.
   Beyond this hurt that I have for the suffering of people around the world, I will also tell you that it hurts my heart when I consider my own family members and friends who have turned against me since I have been writing this blog and taking a stand for Christ, which is a stand for truth.  Instead of receiving words of encouragement or from them telling me they are praying for me, I have become the enemy.  This tells me the truth of their hearts, and this hurts, for now I know they are against me because they are against Christ.  Jesus said this would happen, and even though I understand this now, it also hurts.  Nevertheless, with God's help I will press on to share the truth of God's love and of the plan the Lord has for us who love Him.
  For on the day when Christ was cruicified, the Lord said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
   A hurting heart, therefore, is a good thing, for if my heart was not hurting, I would have no compassion for others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.