Friday, January 20, 2012

STATEMENT OF FAITH

     I believe there are many Bible-believing churches in the United States and in nations around the world.
     I believe there are many born again believers in Christ in the United States and in nations around the world.
     I believe in the born again experience of believers in Christ as the only way for salvation as well as the only way to go to heaven after death.
     I believe I was a sinner and the Lord saved me from sin on the morning of April 27, 1995, after which I followed the commandment of the Lord and was baptized.
    I believe the Lord not only saved me from sin, but I believe He also delivered me from the imprisonment of a religious mind.
     I believe in the Bible as the Word of God, written by men and women under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, word for word and every jot and tittle.
     I believe that the Bible is complete and without error from cover to cover.
     I believe that Christ was born of a virgin, that He died on the cross for the sin of the world, that He arose from death after three days, that He appeared to many people after His resurrection, and that He ascended to the Father in heaven.
    I believe that ministers of Christ are called and anointed by God to be teachers and preachers of the Word of God, and that these positions of leadership should not be a choice such as a career opportunity.
     I believe a church should be a house of prayer in accordance to Isaiah 56:7.
     I believe that Christ will return to earth again and every eye shall see Him visibly from above.
     I believe:  In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.  (Genesis 1:1).
     I believe:  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  (John 1:1).
     I believe:  Neither is there salvation in any other:  for there is none other name under heaven given among me, whereby we must be saved.  (Acts 4:12).
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.