Friday, December 23, 2011

A HOUSE OF PRAYER

     Jesus said,  Is it not written, My house shall be called by all nations the house of prayer?  but you have made it a den of thieves.  (Mark 11:17)    
     To be honest with you, I believe with all of my heart and soul that God has led me to write this 7th Highway blog.  Furthermore, I believe He has led me to write about Christ, to separate Christ from religion, and to expose the truth of God's Word, even here on the internet.
     I will tell you also that this blog is the result of prayer.  And in this time of writing I have experienced more from God than at any other time in my life.  I pray for God to give me the stories.  I pray as I gather information as well as pray when I am writing.  I pray for final readings and editing before posting on the internet.  At this time, I know of only two people who pray for me in this endeavor, and I do appreciate their prayers.
     In it all and through it all, I believe in God by faith that positive results will happen in the lives of others who read this blog.  I don't know how, I don't know where, and I don't know when.  In fact, it is not for me to know.  For I believe that I am doing what God wants me to do at this time of my life and for a time, and I know it is up to God to add the increase.
     What I have learned most from this experience is that people need to pray.  The United States and nations around the world are in a big mess---and only God can fix it.  And if we do not pray, God will not fix it.  If we do not want God's help, God will not intervene.  If God is not wanted, He will remain away from our situations and allow us to continually manage our affairs by ourselves, which we are unable to fix.  Our problems are bigger than we are.  God will not push Himself upon us.  The choice to pray or not to pray is up to us.
     Wherever you are at this moment in time, you can turn yourself into a house of prayer.  When you do, some good things will begin to happen, for it pleases the Lord that you want Him to help!
     God said, I will restore the years that the locust hath eaten... (Book of Joel 2:25).
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.