Thursday, August 29, 2013

ON THE INTERNET

   When I consider the leaders of nations all over the world, I have not found one who believes in Almighty God, Creator of the universe.
   When I consider the leaders of religions all over the world, I have not found one who believes in Almighty God, Creator of the universe.
   Neither have I found the leader of any nation, nor of any religion, who believes in the Holy Bible.
   No, not one.
   The leaders of nations and religions keep digging up stuff out of the same hole while trying to persuade us to believe that their findings will be good for us.
   And when I consider the most influential people in the world, from both nations and religions, I have not found one to be a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
   No, not one.
   The most recognized speakers in the world today are spreading the news of governments and religions:  and the words they are giving us are words of death.
   Perhaps the most people speaking for God today are on the internet, for the internet can reach people in places where we are unable to go; and God's voice can still be heard on the internet.
      My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:  because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be not priest to me:  seeing thou has forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget about thy children.  (Hosea 4: 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.