Saturday, June 17, 2017

THE AMAZING POWER OF WORDS

   Writing is speaking words on paper.
   Not only that, but your invisible voice travels with your words to a written format, and, as people read your written words, they will also hear your voice speaking to them the words you have written on paper.
   Your words, therefore, have power.  Your written words are the same as the spoken words that come out of your mouth.
   Obviously, if you are not able to come to see me to talk to me, then talk to me by writing a letter to me in your own words.  And if I am unable to come to you to give you my answer, then I can write a letter to you in my own words and that is same as me being in your presence.
   For example, you do not need to be in my presence to speak to me.  You can speak to me in your written words which is the same as speaking to me in my presence.
   This truth could not be more clear than the written words of the Bible, for these are the words of God, spoken from the heart of God to the writers who have been chosen to write for Him.  For the writers of the Bible do not speak about themselves; they are God's journalists. 
   Therefore, when you read the words of the Bible, and listen carefully, you will hear the voice of God speaking those words to you.
   When you read the words of Jesus speaking in the New Testament, you will hear the voice of the Lord speaking those words to you.
   When I receive a letter from a friend, I hear my friend's voice speaking to me.
   When I receive a letter from my sister, I hear my sister's voice speaking to me.
   When I receive a note from my wife, I hear my wife's voice speaking to me.
   In your own words, no matter if you speak or if you write, you have the power to build people up as well as the power to tear people down because your words will go forth and accomplish the intent of your heart.
   Your words have power.  Be careful how you use them. 
   In closing, when you read the words of the Bible that is the same as hearing those words spoken from the mouth of God in heaven, which is the same as the Lord being in your presence and face to face. 
   The amazing power of words:  only God could think of this because this is beyond the power of human thinking.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.