Monday, June 29, 2015

JOHN 3: 3

   If I teach a child to follow my religion, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to worship portraits, photographs, and sculptors, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to pray to the sun, the moon, and the stars, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to pray to the souls of dead people, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to kneel to ministers and priests, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to believe that ministers and priests can forgive sin, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to believe that water baptism is sufficient for the cleansing of sin, the child will follow me.
   If I teach a child to believe that certain men of the earth are holy men, or as gods among us, the child will follow me.
   As long as the child follows me, the child will do and believe as I do and believe.
   If I teach a child to believe in my religion, then my religion will become his religion.
   Religion is a learned behavior.  A baby is not born with a religion in his mind, just as a baby is not born with a baseball bat in his hands.
   Neither is religion in the DNA of a baby, which means that religion is not in the blood of a child.   
   Therefore, a child will not inherit religion through his father's blood, nor from the blood of his ancestors; for a child must be trained to be religious, just as a child must be trained to play baseball.
   Religion is the world's oldest method of mind control in human history, and religion has had 6,000 years of success in keeping the minds of children hidden from the knowledge of God; for as a child is trained in religion, all he has are the gods and goddesses of his father's religion in his own mind.
   If I can control the child in the environment of my religion, control his dogma and doctrine, rites and rituals, and control positive and negative reinforcements, while keeping the child isolated from other religious persuasions, the child will continue to do as I do and follow me.
   Even in Christian churches, Christ can be no more than an image in the minds of children because Christ is no more than an image in the minds of his mother and father.
   Jesus said,
       Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3: 3)
   If I, therefore, am not a born again Christian, what will I teach my child about Christ? 
   If Christ is no more than an image in my own mind, then Christ will be no more than an image in the mind of my child because I have taught my child to follow me and not to follow Christ.
   In truth, there are many professing Christians who get very excited about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, yet they never say a word about Christ.  They tell their children about Santa Claus coming to town, but they do not teach their children that Christ will return to the earth.
   In truth, there are many professing Christians who believe in evolution and big bang theories, but they do not believe that God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1: 1). 
  Therefore, if certain Christians do not believe in the Bible, how can they believe in the words of Christ that are written in Bible? 
   So then, what are they teaching their children about Christ? 
   An image of Christ can be built in the minds of children, and, because they believe in the image, they can believe they are Christians because that is the extent of their training---which means that Christ is of no more value than Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  Because the parents place great value in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny at Christmas and at Easter, so do the children.  And because the parents never place great value in Christ, neither will the children.
   Children can be taught to repeat "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" just as children can be taught to repeat "three strikes and you are out". 
   As parents do, children will do likewise.
   Across America today, there are many churches that are teaching an image of Christ, but they are not teaching John 3: 3---Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
   And if Christ is not the main event in churches, the Lord is not there, and churches are no more than tombs for people trying to live the Christian life without Christ.
      Why seek ye the living among the dead? (Luke 24: 5)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.