Thursday, April 24, 2014

A HANDICAP MIND

   Many people play golf, and many practice every day.  Many, however, never improve because they are practicing the wrong way.  Because they do not know the correct way, they accumulate bad habits that follow them throughout all the days of their golf experience, and each game is a repeat performance from practicing the wrong way---never improving, and never understanding why.
   Many people are religious, and many practice their religion every day.  Because of their practice, however, their game never improves because their participation is in the same practice program, with the same dogmas and doctrines, and with the same rites and rituals, so that their game is the same game all the days of their lives---never doing anything different, and without knowing why.
   When people receive information from unreliable sources, they live their lives the wrong way.
   For example, when people go to see the pope of Rome, they go to see the pope.  They do NOT go to hear the pope preach about Christ because their belief is in the pope and not in Christ, for it is the pope they trust and not Almighty God.
   We live in a world of deception and illusion, primarily from the greatest system of mind control ever invented, the indoctrination of religion---implanted in the minds of millions of people from the imaginations of ministers and priests on every nation; for virtually every person on earth believes in some form, or brand, of religion.  And in these religions is an abundance of gods and goddesses, dogmas and doctrines, rites and rituals, and images of idols, which produce a handicap mind.
   Jesus said,
      I am the way, the truth, and the lifeno man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
      I am the door:  by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture.
      I am the good shepherd:  the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
      I am the living bread which came down from heaven:  if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:  and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
      I am the light of the light of the world:  ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
      I am the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
     I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
     I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.
     I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
     Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
The Master is here and he is calling:  hear him and you will par the course.
    
    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.