Monday, March 17, 2014

SATAN'S WAR

   But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  (2 Corinthians 4: 3-4)


   Ever since the Garden of Eden, Satan has been the god of this world.  This world is therefore Satan's kingdom and the devil's playground.
   Since the Garden of Eden, people have always been in conflict with people, people have been at war with people, and the trail of blood that began with Cain killing Abel has continued throughout human history and to this day.  There have been periods of peace without killing, but very few:  for people cannot leave people alone.  We want their land, we want their women and children, and we want their possessions:  for in the eyes of prideful people, others do not have rights of ownership.
   Satan and his demons is the ruling class that rules this world, for Satan is the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2: 2) 
   And because Satan is god of this world as well as the prince of the power of the air, people are not welcome here in Satan's world.  His desire is that all people should die because we are created in the image of God.  Because Satan hates God, the devil also hates us because he sees God's image in us.  Therefore, Satan's War has always been against people, and he instigates people to hate people and to do his killing for him; and because people kill people, Satan escapes with no blood on his hands. 
   Because this world is the devil's playground, look at the games people play, such as the playground of entertainment, sports, and music:  for as long as people are playing, they will not be thinking about God.  In fact, they will not be thinking at all for entertainment, sports, and music are designed by Satan to distract the minds of people from thinking.
   Add to this the arena of religion, for people have been seekers of religion throughout human history, and usually from the time people are toddlers.  Why, what would I be if I did not belong to a religion?  What would others think about me if I did not have a religion?  And because I belong to a religion, I can believe that my religion is the religion everybody else should have, for then they would be like me.
   Therefore being initiated by Satan, religion is a manufactured world in the minds of people, a world that is not real, but it only appears to be real as an illusion in the imaginations of people:  with an imaginary god, gods and goddesses, with imaginary salvation, and an imaginary way to reach an imaginary paradise, or heaven, with an imaginary way to escape the pit, or hell. 
   Religion has had thousands of years of success because it is a world of fantasy and make-believe.  It preys on unsuspecting minds, and the minds of children is its primary target; for if religion can capture the minds of kids, it will usually keep them throughout their lifetimes, thus preventing them from receiving the knowledge of God and the knowledge of Christ.  Religion is therefore a silent weapon in Satan's war chest, a wonderful world of color and imagination.
   Add to this the arena of self-image psychology, a vital weapon in Satan's war chest, which says:    What about me?  How do I sound with all of my education and knowledge?  How do I look with all the money I spend on clothes, perfumes, after-shave lotions, tanning beds, hair dyes, combs and brushes?  How do others see me in the cars I drive, the home I own, in the societies I join, and in the religion I wear?  How do I feel with all the important people I know as well as in all the people who know me?  Make no mistake about it, for I am something else!  And therefore I do my best to be sure that others see me in me:  that others will see the me that I see in the mirror. 
   For if my faith is in religion, and if my faith is in me, then my faith is also in the things I see in this world, such as entertainment, sports, and music:  I am one with the world as the world is one with me.  At which time God is a stranger to me, as Christ is also a stranger, and the Bible is a strange book.  My alignment is therefore with Satan's invisible lordship even though I may not believe that Satan exists, which is precisely one of the goal's of Satan: to remain anonymous and behind the scenes, as if he does not exist, and thereby allowing his ministers to take credit for the things they do.
   For if I mix my religion with my self-made self-image, I can believe I am invincible, and even sinless, and the things of this world are my attachments---for my faith is in the god of my religion as much as my faith is in me:  which means my testimony is a witness for Satan, even though I do not know that Satan is the wizard behind the curtain:  which means that I have been bewitched by the devil and the devil's ministers and priests, just as Adam and Eve were bewitched in the Garden of Eden by the serpent.  And the serpent is religion.
   Satan's war begins with individuals, one by one.  He targets unsuspecting minds and children, especially the children of devoutly religious people, for this is the way Satan gets in the whole family tree for generations. 
   We are now in the final days of Satan's war, for we are entering the final days of human history, and Satan's war will intensify as days go by.  For ahead is Satan's last stand, and the devil knows his days are numbered. 
   In the midst of Satan's war, however, Christ came to save us from our sins as well as to save us from Satan; and even though this war is not over, we are in it with Christ if we are in Him.
   As it is written, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.  For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3: 8)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.