Thursday, March 6, 2014

HEAD KNOWLEDGE

  Religion is the greatest method of mind control that man has ever invented and therefore religion is a controlled environment. 
   As such, religion is the place where people lose their individual identity, where they no longer think for themselves, think outside the box, think outside the lines, or make individual decisions; for their decisions are made for them.
   By submitting their minds to religion, people submit their will, their lives, and also their children.
   Religion is a group thing, where every person is treated and trained the same way according to the same script. 
   Religion is the same as prescription medication for the mind, and people return---on time and on cue---for their regularly scheduled treatment plan as prescribed by their spiritual doctors.
  As obedient puppies or lab rats, they arise and return for their feeding when they hear the bell.
   In religion, the menu never changes:  as it is when they are toddlers, so will it be when they are old.
   The menu is simple, elementary, and designed to keep the minds of people as the minds of toddlers all the days of their lives.  Which is why the elderly know no more about their religion when they are old than they knew when they were children: for religion wants its people to remain as obedient children, where they will just open their mouths and say ahhh, then move to their seats before being dismissed---on time and on cue.
  Religion is the place where people gather to die:  while believing they will be rewarded for their obedience to their religion. 
  These things I often write about religion I know are true.  For there was a time in my life when I had one of the finest religious minds a person could have!
  To begin, I have always believed in the Bible, even from my early childhood.  I went to church every Sunday, I learned to memorize Bible verses, and later in life I wrote stories about Bible stories.  All of this, however, was only head knowledge.  As such, my belief had become my religion.
   In 1995, something strange happened.  The Holy Spirit of God came to see me and He told me that I had never confessed to God that I am a sinner, and, that I had never invited Christ to come into my life to save me from my sin.  Upon hearing these words, I knew in a heartbeat that I was a sinner and separated from God.  But when I bowed on my knees, confessed to God that I am a sinner and invited Christ to save me from my sin, another strange thing happened:  I experienced a peace that I had never known!  That was also the day when I lost my religion.
   Religion is also head knowledge, but the knowledge of religion is not the same as the knowledge of God:  for religion is like a tomb where dead people gather to wait to die, which is the same as the place for the walking dead.
   Dead? 
   The Bible explains the dead this way:
         But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: (Ephesians 2: 4-6)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.