Monday, May 7, 2012

A FALLEN STAR

     Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:  thou wast upon the holy mountain of God:  and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
     Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou has corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
     Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
      All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee:  thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.  (Ezekiel 28: 14-19)
     How are thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!  how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
     For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:  I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
     I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
     Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.  (Isaiah 14:12-15)

   Satan has been in heaven.  He knows that God is real, that Christ is real, and that the Word of God is truth.
   Because of his power of deception, Satan has deceived millions of people to believe that God is not real, that Christ is not real, and that the Holy Bible is not real.
   Satan has convinced people to believe in themselves, to believe in the words of people, to believe in books written by people, and to believe the lies that man has created in religion, which is against God, against Christ, and against the Holy Bible.
   When Christ returns, not only will the Lord bring an end to human history, but He will also judge Satan and end the devil's reign as the god of this world system in which we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.