Sunday, September 17, 2017

ALWAYS ON MY MIND

   Had it not been for the resurrection of Jesus from death, the whole world would have never heard of Him.
   Had it not been for the resurrection of Jesus from death, the New Testament of the Bible would have never been written.
   Had it not been for the resurrection of Jesus from death, there would have never been any churches anywhere in the world.
   And, had it not been for the resurrection of Jesus from death, there would have never been a holiday season that we call Christmas.
   Jesus has received more attention, or publicity, than any person, either dead or living, in human history.
   Up close and personal, let me tell you something:  I would have never confessed to God that I am a sinner, and I would have never invited Jesus into my heart to save me from my sins, if I had thought that Jesus was just a dead man.  Because I believe that Jesus is alive and is in heaven, however, and because I believe He has saved me from my sins, Jesus is on my mind every hour of every day.
   But what about you?  What do you believe? 
   Can you name one person, either dead or living, who is on your mind every hour of every day?   
   Can you name one person, either dead or living, who has received more attention, or publicity, than Jesus?
   Have you ever heard of people talking about a dead man, who can come into their hearts and save them from their sins while the bones of these dead people are still in the dirt?
   Therefore, if you will confess to God that you are a sinner, and if you will invite Jesus to come into your heart to save you from your sins, Jesus will be on your mind every hour of every day.

      "Wherefore God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name that is above every name:  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."  (Philippines 2: 9-11)
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be published openly.